- SPO – high-energy optics
- Space instruments
- Airborne instruments
- HSI – hyperspectral imaging systems
- IMET – Industrial measurement systems
- PDS – Particle detection system
- MPS – Radiation detection system
- Multisensor camera systems
- CONDI – optical inspection systems
cosine daughter 3D-ONE extends the Avior series with a multi-spectral model to acquire an RGB+NIR image from a single camera.
The new model (M4VNIR) features a 4-band multi-spectral sensor for snapshot acquisition of RGB+NIR images. Customers can now benefit from a single camera solution to replace today’s complex 2-camera set-ups for RGB/NIR imaging. The sensor includes micro-lenses to improve the quantum efficiency & sensor response.
Click here to read the full article on 3d-one.com
- Tel+31 71 5284962
cosine measurement systems - Oosteinde 36, 2361 HE Warmond - The Netherlands