- SPO – high-energy optics
- Space instruments
- Airborne instruments
- HSI – hyperspectral imaging systems
- IMET – Industrial measurement systems
- PDS – Particle detection system
- MPS – Radiation detection system
- Multisensor camera systems
- CONDI – optical inspection systems
European Recording Binocular 2
Stereoscopic 3D video camera built for use in space
Currently the ERB-2 is on board of the International Space Station. EBR-2 is developed by cosine in collaboration with Techno Systems Developments (Naples, It) and Rob van Opdorp Designs (Amsterdam, NL).
The 3D HD video technology developed for use in space is now also rolled out as a professional 3D HD camcorder by 3D-ONE.
- live 3D video transmission for teleconferencing with astronauts
- realistic recording and absolute distance measurements of manned spaceflight experiments and environment
- enhanced realism in documentary and PR film material from space missions
For more information please contact Dipl.-Ing Max Collon.
- full stereoscopic HD film recording and transmission
- battery operated
- interfaces to the European Drawer Rack for live downstream, data transfer and remote control
- qualified for launch on Ariane V and Soyouz and for use on board the US, European and Russian segment of the International Space Station
- Tel+31 71 5284962
cosine measurement systems - Oosteinde 36, 2361 HE Warmond - The Netherlands