- SPO – high-energy optics
- Space instruments
- Airborne instruments
- HSI – hyperspectral imaging systems
- IMET – Industrial measurement systems
- PDS – Particle detection system
- MPS – Radiation detection system
- Multisensor camera systems
- CONDI – optical inspection systems
Optical Proximity Sensor
OPS is an integrated set of sensors to be used for proximity detection in the context of long duration interplanetary mission. The OPS can be deployed on landers and exploration rovers as guidance and navigation sensor system where power, mass and volume are very demanding requirements.
- Planetary science
- Landers and Rovers GN&C
- OPS has TRL 7
- built to order, delivery time 6 months
For more information please contact Dr Marco Esposito.
Photo credits JAXA and NASA.
- Mass for 5 sensors 135 g, power for 5 sensors 1.5 W
- Size of each sensor (L x W x H) 20 x 25 x 20 mm3
- Proximity range of each sensor 120 mm
- Tel+31 71 5284962
cosine measurement systems - Oosteinde 36, 2361 HE Warmond - The Netherlands