- SPO – high-energy optics
- Space instruments
- Airborne instruments
- HSI – hyperspectral imaging systems
- IMET – Industrial measurement systems
- PDS – Particle detection system
- MPS – Radiation detection system
- Multisensor camera systems
- CONDI – optical inspection systems
XRT High-energy optics simulation
quickly determine realistic system performances and features
The high energy optics simulation software is based on the Geant4 framework. Geant4 is a radiation interaction simulation widely used in the fields of particle and nuclear physics. The X-ray performance of Geant4 has been extended by cosine by implementing the description of the physical processes of grazing angle interaction of X-ray photons and matter at each interaction.
The software provides control of surface scattering and metrology models and can be introduced in any geometrical configuration. By using cosine’s high energy optics simulation software the system designer or user can quickly determine realistic system performances and features.
The software can be offered as a tool running on your PC. The user control is performed by configuration files or in the form of a graphical user interface. Besides the software cosine offers to provide a manual, installation support and training. For developers a license of the software source can be provided allowing the user to expand by programming alternative modeling. Also here cosine offers user support.
- Synchrotron facilities – Simulation of X-ray beam control and manipulation at research facilities using synchrotron radiation
- Space based X-ray telescopes – Performance prediction and system analysis
- Medical imaging – Simulation of radiodiagnostics and radiotherapy efficiency and performance
- Material analysis – Analysis of X-ray fluorescence and X-ray diffraction
For more information please contact Dr Giuseppe Vacanti.
- UV to γ-ray material constants
- UV to γ-ray reflection and refraction
- grazing incidence scattering
- deterministic and stochastic surface distortions
- micro-pore optics
- silicon pore optics
Windows XP, Linux or Solaris
Single installation package for Windows, Linux or Solaris, containing:
- GEANT4 base software
- Software extensions
- Data files
- Model library
- On-line browseable documentation in English
- English Documentation in PDF format
The documentation can be ordered in printed version separately.
- Tel+31 71 5284962
cosine measurement systems - Oosteinde 36, 2361 HE Warmond - The Netherlands