- SPO – high-energy optics
- Space instruments
- Airborne instruments
- HSI – hyperspectral imaging systems
- IMET – Industrial measurement systems
- PDS – Particle detection system
- MPS – Radiation detection system
- Multisensor camera systems
- CONDI – optical inspection systems
On 7 February 2017 a group of third grade Advanced Astronomy (Plusklas Sterrenkunde) students from the Stedelijk Gymnasium high school in Leiden visited cosine to learn about the ways cosine can help us understand more about our universe. Boudewijn Zeijlmans and Gijs Hijmans had prepared a presentation and gave them a tour of our facilities.
The students had recently studied black holes at school, under supervision of their teacher Sietske Zantema. This enabled them to appreciate hearing about the work cosine is doing in High Energy Optics for the ATHENA project. Many students demonstrated their understanding by asking relevant questions.
- Tel+31 71 5284962
cosine measurement systems - Oosteinde 36, 2361 HE Warmond - The Netherlands