We are looking for a pro-active and experienced Facility Manager who will ensure that our in-house facilities are well-maintained, safe and fully booked. This includes organizing the move of part of our facilities from one building to another, including the necessary installation work.
You have experience with all aspects of high-tech facilities, including climate control, power and the use of gases such as compressed air and nitrogen. You are good at coordination. Communication on all levels is one of your strengths. You understand the importance of safety measures and alarm notification procedures. You are able to analyze and understand complex situations, as well as document procedures.
We design, build and deliver space instruments in our high-tech on site facilities. Our customers’ deadlines are our priority. We develop products, produce small series and provide custom solutions tailored to our clients’ needs. Some of our optical instruments are small enough to be launched on board a nanosatellite for Earth observation, while others are intended for large scale telescopes to observe our galaxy.
cosine is a Dutch company with branches in Germany and Italy. We develop and build optical measurement systems for space, air and ground use. Our head office in Sassenheim is located in the heart of the Randstad and houses extensive technical facilities such as cleanrooms, vacuum equipment, optical laboratories and assembly, testing and calibration facilities.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for the existence and implementation of maintenance plans, using our Enterprise Asset Management Tool
- Perform and document regular safety assessments
- Coordinate, generate and test emergency plans and associated alarm escalations
- Report facility requirements and procedures to management, weighing costs and benefits for the modification thereof, with the goal of reducing ongoing facility costs and maximizing up-time.
- Coordinate the installation of new production equipment in cleanroom facilities. This includes identifying which production equipment is needed, along with organizing the installation of the requirements, such as power, cooling and gases.
- Coordinate and organize the relocation of existing production equipment in cleanrooms from one building to another
- Chair and prepare the monthly internal facility meeting
Qualifications and experience
- Required: HBO Bachelor Business Administration (Bedrijfskunde), specialization Facility Management and 5 years of working experience in industry or a national laboratory, working in a cleanroom environment, communication and interpersonal skills, both in person and in writing
- Beneficial: VCA-VOL, knowledge of and experience with semiconductor devices and related processes and practices
- Required: Fluent in Dutch and able to understand, speak and write English in a professional working environment
- Beneficial: German, Italian, Spanish
An exciting and dynamic onsite position in an international setting and a friendly organization with supportive colleagues and good and flexible conditions.
Interested in this position?
You are welcome to send us your application. You can submit your CV and a short letter explaining why you want to work at cosine using the contact form shown below. We accept most file formats, but we prefer PDF.
If you have questions about working at cosine or available positions please contact Karin Liang, our Head of Support, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.