cosine is a Dutch company that develops and builds optical and in-situ measurement systems for space, air and ground use. Based in Sassenheim, our building houses offices, cleanrooms, assembly, testing and production facilities. Our international team consists of physicists, engineers, technicians and support staff.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable HR Officer to support our organization as we continue to grow. You are proactive and have an eye for detail. You have experience with organizations up to 100-150 employees. You enjoy working in an international setting. You are a team player and look forward to working with our Team Support and directors to further professionalize our HR organization.
HR documentation, primary and secondary employment conditions
- Implement our HR policies and procedures
- Keep our personnel files up to date
- Ensure our documentation is in line with the latest changes in HR and tax rules and regulations
- Administration of sick leave
HR policies and procedures
- Pro-actively propose changes and draft new policies and procedures
- Advise our management team
- Inform our salary administrator of relevant changes
- Ensure that our salary administration is correct and complete in consultation with our Financial Officer
Insurance and pension
- Maintain our employment related insurances
- Explore options for pension arrangements
Onboarding and performance review process
- Coordinate the implementation
- Continue to improve our documentation and procedures
- Organize introductory meetings for new employees
- Find suitable candidates for job positions, from writing job descriptions to selecting candidates, preparing offers and contracts
- Select suitable interns, liaise with their educational institutions and ensure the necessary documents are in place
Training and education
- Coordinate and administer the implementation of our cosine training program
- Develop and write new cosine (training) modules
- Advise and coach employees on personal development and further education
Skills and qualifications
- HBO or higher, HR education or equivalent HR knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of HR related working experience
- Dutch and English, spoken and written on a professional level
- Knowledge of employment conditions, pension arrangements and a legal background are an advantage
- Experience with coaching, mediation, working conditions (arbo) and employees working abroad is an advantage
- German, Spanish, Italian or any other languages are an advantage
A part-time or full-time job in a dynamic and international setting, with good and flexible working conditions.
Interested in this position?
You are welcome to send us your application. You can submit your CV and a short letter explaining why you want to work at cosine using the contact form shown below, mentioning reference 322G0001 in the section Your message. We accept most file formats, but we prefer PDF.