We are looking for a knowledgeable HR Manager who organizes and carries out the HR activities of cosine and its subsidiaries, in collaboration with our HR Officer. You will work in an innovative high tech company, with a team of highly educated colleagues.
You are precise, analytical and able to guarantee the flawless execution of cosine’s HR policies and procedures. You are pro-active and able to advise our management on relevant changes in policies, rules and regulations as well as their impact on cosine. You are able to support our organization as we grow.
cosine is a Dutch company with offices in Germany and Italy. We develop and build measurement systems for space, air and ground use. We develop products, produce small series and provide custom solutions tailored to our clients’ needs. Our head office in Sassenheim is located in the heart of the Randstad and houses extensive cleanroom facilities with optical, assembly, calibration and environmental testing equipment.
Our team consists of physicists, engineers, technicians and support staff, most with an academic degree and many with a PhD. Our international team includes over 10 nationalities from around the world, so English is our common language.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Coordinate and further develop cosine training & education program
- Supervise salary administration
- Supervise execution of performance review cycle
- Supervise execution of on- and offboarding of employees and interns
- Advise on and execute recruitment procedure
- Prepare quarterly HR reporting for management
- Advise on employee retention
- Ensure employment conditions are well applied and up to date
- Ensure that the 30%-ruling policy is well executed and handle requests
- Ensure WBSO administration and reporting are accurate
Education and experience
- Relevant master’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably gained within a high-tech/innovative environment. Beneficial: legal background, international HR experience.
Expertise and skills
- Required: experience with recruitment, direct and through agencies. Beneficial: international recruitment.
- Required: knowledge of Dutch HR-related rules and regulations such as employment law, social insurance, pension, employment conditions. Beneficial: knowledge of international HR-related rules and regulations.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, oral as well as in writing
A part-time or full-time onsite position for 32 to 40 hours a week in a dynamic and international environment, with good and flexible working conditions.
Interested in this position?
You are welcome to send us your application. Please submit your CV and a short letter explaining why you want to work at cosine using the contact form shown below. We accept most file formats, but we prefer PDF.
If you have questions about working at cosine or available positions please contact Karin Liang, our Head of Support, at email@example.com or call us.