The advent of small satellites operated by commercial operators is extending the prospect base for our remote sensing business unit to include more commercial and institutional initiatives.
The products we develop evolved from being one-off and custom, to recurring and off-the-shelf. These changes require an energetic and dynamic business development process.
During the next decade the small satellite market will be driven by the deployment of multiple constellations which will create even more opportunities for our products
We are looking for a highly ambitious sales professional to sell our remote sensing instruments and services on the commercial and institutional space market.
You will represent cosine and create and execute an effective sales strategy which works in a market that changes continuously and thus requires deals to be closed quickly.
Your challenge is to sell our innovative, miniaturized instruments for space and aerospace by building strong relationships with our customers.
Your main responsibilities
- Identify and explore opportunities for our remote sensing business unit, which specializes in miniaturized instruments for space and aerospace applications
- Develop business development and sales strategies, in consultation with management
- Follow up existing leads and generate new ones
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and discuss possible technical solutions to promote cosine’s products and services
- Close business deals by preparing offers and negotiating contracts
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- 3-5 years of experience as a business developer
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales
- A high-tech background and understanding of remote sensing instrumentation and/or applications is required
- Experience in remote sensing or geodata collection and services is a strong advantage
- Experience in the space or aerospace market is appreciated
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Closing skills, pragmatic and energetic
- Ability to speak and write Dutch and English fluently in a professional working environment
An exciting job in an international setting, where you have the opportunity to push forward the fast-growing commercial space market.
Interested in this position?
You are welcome to send us your application. You can submit your CV and a short letter explaining why you want to work at cosine using the contact form shown below. We accept most file formats, but we prefer PDF.