We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Communication Officer to join our team. As a Communication Officer you help coordinate and execute our internal and external communication.
You write and distribute content to promote our activities, products and services. You act as a liaison between cosine, potential clients, the public and the media. You are able to use a wide range of media to engage parties interested in our activities and convey a professional image of cosine.
Your main responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and implement an effective communication strategy based on our target audiences
- Create content for our website, newsletter and social media
- Write press releases, articles for publications and other marketing material
- Manage communication on social media and online communities
- Respond to media inquiries
- Organize publicity campaigns and commercial mailings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism or similar, or in (Applied) Science; combination of both subjects is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a communication role
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English
- Experience with desktop publishing, photo editing and content management tools; experience with open source tools is an advantage
- Experience with social media and online communities
A part-time or full-time job in a dynamic and international setting with good and flexible working conditions.
Interested in this position?
You are welcome to send us your application. You can submit your CV and a short letter explaining why you want to work at cosine using the contact form shown below. We accept most file formats, but we prefer PDF.