Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic laboratory technician to support the high energy optics production team.
In our high-quality laboratory and cleanroom environment, after a training period, you will be responsible for the correct and timely execution of production, assembly and inspection of our silicon-based optics. You will participate in the production of optics for the X-ray space telescope ATHENA, for projects commissioned by the European Space Agency (ESA/ESTEC).
- As a laboratory technician, you perform both manual and mechanical steps of the production process, as well as the preparation and execution of chemical processes.
- You have a hands-on mentality, you are proactive and you like to work in a team where you can propose ways to improve quality and efficiency.
- You combine technical and manual skills with high standards for quality.
- Your attention for detail allows you to identify, analyze and report deviations and technical problems related to the production process.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in a laboratory or cleanroom environment and technical or chemical experience is a strong advantage.
- If you are comfortable working in a cleanroom environment (in a cleanroom suit) and have an affinity with physics and technology, we invite you to apply for this position.
- A full-time job in a dynamic and international setting with good and flexible working conditions.
Interested in this position?
You are welcome to send us your application. You can submit your CV and a short letter explaining why you want to work at cosine using the contact form shown below. We accept most file formats, but we prefer PDF. When you have questions about working at cosine or available positions please contact Marlies Bonnet, our HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.