We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-organized Quality Assurance Officer to strengthen our team.
You will work for projects in the multidisciplinary High Energy Optics and Remote Sensing teams, where you will be responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of our quality control procedures.
Your challenge is to ensure that our facilities, equipment, products and services meet the requirements, are free of defects and problems and are in line with our customers’ expectations.
- You lead or participate in quality improvement processes
- You monitor various internal procedures and ensure their correct implementation
- You perform audits and inspections of suppliers and prepare or support company audits and reviews performed by external entities
- You review project documentation and ensure compliance with the applicable requirements and customer expectations
- You supervise storage, cleaning and contamination control processes and manage anomalies and non-conformance
- You train and guide our Laboratory Technicians
Skills and qualifications
- An academic degree with experience in quality management
- Experience in reading and writing technical documentation
- Experience with life-cycle requirements, from their definition to their verification and product delivery, including handling of deviations and non-conformance
- Practical knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of quality control standards, possibly in automotive or aerospace industries
- Ability to speak and write English fluently in a professional working environment
- Experience with large production is an advantage
- A scientific background or process engineering background is an advantage
- A semiconductor background is an advantage
A part-time or full-time job in a dynamic and international setting where you can combine your quality assurance skills with highly innovative technology and applications, with good and flexible working conditions.
Interested in this position?
You are welcome to send us your application. You can submit your CV and a short letter explaining why you want to work at cosine using the contact form shown below. We accept most file formats, but we prefer PDF.