We are looking for a Technical Facility Manager (0.6-0.8 FTE) to strengthen our cosine team.
As Technical Facility Manager you oversee all infrastructure-related activities for our laboratory and cleanroom facilities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of the infrastructure and ensuring that the laboratory and cleanroom facilities are up to company standards, safe and in good working order, so that employees can work under optimal conditions.
The ideal candidate is well-organized, with a hands-on approach, able and willing to carry out maintenance activities and simple installations in order to get the job done.
Your challenge is to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
Leadership abilities and a high level of efficiency can set you apart among other candidates.
- You plan and coordinate all installations and renovations of laboratory and cleanroom facilities
- Based on own initial estimates and calculations, you scope the required work, with the aim to arrive at a realistic ROM cost and time estimate
- You are able to outsource detailed designs to contractors, suppliers and installers and iterate designs, requirements and costs to obtain an optimum solution for the company with the agreed cost ceiling
- You evaluate quotations and place orders following company procedures
- You supervise the execution of work, monitor the agreed time frame, cost and quality thereof
- You proactively improve the laboratory and cleanroom facilities
- You manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- You support our Team Support with the (facility) management of the building
Skills and qualifications
- Experience as a technical facility manager or equivalent
- Experience in a production or cleanroom environment is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient communication skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to solve problems efficiently, pragmatically and independently
- BSc in engineering, facility management or equivalent thereof
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. VCA-VOL, VOP (Voldoende Opgeleid Persoon), GMP and project management are considered an advantage
A part-time job in a dynamic and international setting where you can combine your organizational skills with highly innovative technology and applications, with good and flexible working conditions.
Interested in this position?
You are welcome to send us your application. You can submit your CV and a short letter explaining why you want to work at cosine using the contact form shown below. We accept most file formats, but we prefer PDF.
A practical assignment can be part of the selection procedure.